Dermatologist and author, Audrey Kunin from Kansas City suggests working up a sweat is the equivalent of getting a mini-facial. “When the pores dilate, sweat expels trapped dirt and oil – meaning smoother, more radiant skin.” Exercising allows the tiny arteries in your skin to open up, allowing more blood to reach the skin’s surface and deliver essential nutrients. These nutrients repair the skin and stimulate collagen production, preventing wrinkles and making skin look predominantly younger.
But breaking a sweat isn’t the only way the gym can benefit your skin — our extensive range of Collin Resultime treatments and products offer a solution for various skin concerns. No matter what your skin type or age, we have the product to suit your skin’s needs.
Specialising in Anti-Ageing and with a focus on constant innovation, Resultime offers a comprehensive array of high-performance treatments and products to give you the means to achieve better skin for life.
Our Collin Resultime Hydro Lift Facial is the perfect way to achieve younger looking skin. Acting on the skin’s elasticity and firmness, this invigorating facial is moisturising, nourishing and regenerates the skin’s active ingredients, resulting in an illuminated complexion and an instant boost of radiance.
Alternatively, you can buy the best-selling Collin Paris Resultime products online at Club CHF and indulge in your own mini-facial at home.
COLLIN Resultime Home Facial: 5 Steps to younger looking skin
- Apply Grain Free Soft Scrub to the face, leave for 10 minutes, emulsify and rinse.
- Apply Lifting Minute Mask to the face avoiding the eye area, leave for 10minutes, rinse and tone.
- Apply 5 Expertise Cellular Eye Contour Cream, smooth over the eye using the fingertips, then gently tap the remaining product into the skin to penetrate.
- Apply Regenerating Collagen Gel to the skin in a fine layer.
- Finish with the Radiance Renewing Cream, applying to the entire face and neck, avoiding the eye area.